Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Stuff

I continue to realize that I hate not being able to control certain things. I also hate not being able to do anything. Right now, I can only do what I can do and help those involved. I'm not going into more details.

I'm still pissed at my iPod. I thought I had gotten over the issues of the battery dying randomly, but apparently it is still happening. I had it on the charger yesterday, the screen said it was fully charged, then when I got to the gym this morning, it said it had no charge. I then rebooted it when I got to the office, and it had plenty of charge, then when I hooked it up again, it only took about 5 or 10 minutes to be fully charged. I'm sort of thinking I may need to get a new iPod eventually, but I still want to see if I can hold off that expense for a little while.

Lizzie got tested for being placed in the gifted program next year in Kindergarten, which would also put her at the same school as Shane and be convenient for Brenda and I. She had to be in the 90 percentile or higher in either math or reading, and have an IQ of 130+. She was in the (if I remember) 84th in reading and 93rd in math, and she has an IQ of 141. So, she should have no problem getting placed in the gifted program. With this, even though the expense killed us, I am really happy with Kinder Care, and the way they helped with the kids' development and with their VPK program.

I have TSN streaming in the background all day today following the NHL trade deadline day.

My Ford Explorer has had a butt crack for a little while now. I never knew where it came from, but I now found out that it is a design flaw that Ford will do nothing about. I guess I'll just live with it and hope it doesn't affect the trade in value.

That's all I have for now.

3 comments:

  1. Free advice: Never mention the name where your kids go to school. There are weirdos out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School name has been removed, thanks for the advice. I'm new to this blog thing you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say what you want about whomever, but protect the kids. Just think about the personally identifying information before you post it.

    ReplyDelete