Monday, April 27, 2009

Random stuff

Bill Collectors suck ass. I am so fed up of seeing the same number come up on my caller ID, usually 2-3 times in the span of about 15 minutes. It is getting to the point of harassment. I want to be clear though, we are not late on major bills like car payments, mortgage, or being threatened with having any utilities, etc. turned off. The companies that are calling are these minor credit card companies constantly calling for $50 or so. They just need to chill the f**k out, I pay my bills in order, when the bills come in, they get put into the stack based on the date they are due. I'll get to it when I get to it, I am not forgetting about you (whoever you are), you are in the stack, you'll get paid, leave me alone.

I just got off the phone with Ed. It's always nice to hear from him and make sure he's doing ok. He let me know of his blog, which I am now following, but I am not going to post a link here. If you know him, call him up and ask him where it is. Good luck with everything Ed.

We're still waiting to find out when Barbara will be moved to Moffitt. There have been no major developments, so we are just continuing to wait and pray for her to be in remission.

I did the stick and puck skate with Shane on Saturday morning, and had a great time trying to skate in full equipment for the first time. I'm looking forward to doing that more often with him. I figure with a few more lessons, open skates, and stick and puck sessions, I may be ready to do the adult learn to play lessons. I still need to work on trying to go backwards though. I'm up to somewhere between 5-10 feet now, so little by little, I'll get there.

Murphy joined us for breakfast before skating yesterday. He brought the jacket that he found in a local thrift store. The jacket and Murphy both rock!

We are heading up to Universal this weekend for Lizzie's birthday. We are staying on property, which means we are not paying extra for the express passes, so we should have no problem riding the rides we want more than once. The hotel has what looks to be a very nice pool for the kids. I also have a character dinner and breakfast reserved for her.

I am borrowing the BarCharts iPod temporarily, so at least I have something to listen to at the gym. I'm also still working on what to do for Brenda for her birthday, she's not helping me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment